Effective date: May 25, 2018
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in the course of your use of our website and related products and services. This Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any personal information you post on our website
- Any information you provide us directly
We may also collect Usage Data automatically. This information may include, but is not limited to technical data such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, date and time stamps, referring site, and other related information.
We may also collect Cookie and Tracking Data. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns to track and remember user preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information to:
- Provide products and services
- Provide customer support
- Process payments
- Comply with legal obligations
- Communicate with you about products, services, and promotions
- Personalize your experience of our website, products, or services
- Notify you of updates to our website, products, or services
- Gather analysis to improve our website, products, and services, and the user experience
We do share information with third-party companies and individuals for some of the uses outlined above. These third-parties include but are not limited to:
- Google AdWords
Note that we do not store or collect credit card information. Payment information you may provide to us is provided directly to our third-party payment processors, whose use of that information is governed by their own respective privacy policies.
How Long We Keep Your Information
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is very important to us. Bear in mind, however, that no method of internet transmission or storage is 100% fail-safe. So while we strive to keep your information safe, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security.
How You Can Access And Amend Your Information
Insofar as it is technically feasible, you have the right to:
- Access your personal information
- Amend your personal information in the event that it is incomplete or inaccurate
- Restrict our use of your personal information
- Port a copy of your information in a standard format
- Remove your personal information
If you would like to access, amend, or delete any personal information we may have about you, or to address any complaints or questions you may have, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing us at: 212 Evans Street, Caldwell, ID 83605 USA.
We do not address anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has given us personal information, please contact us so we can take steps to remove that information from our servers.